Posts on this site

Pizzzzza2025

Freshman
Mar 2, 2007
1,804
95
48
Not to beat a dead horse, but I'm still not all that that convinced for this site.

It seems to be very slow whenever I come on here and look around.

I checked my upload/download speed with my ISP, and it's very fast for the most part.

Also, the posts takes ' a while' before it appears due to a long buffering period.

I'm concerned that trying to post scores is going to be a nightmare due to the time lag between posts, and waiting for the buffering.

I remember VA Preps always having that 2 minute time period between posts - but at least you could reply to the thread, and it would immediately post with any time delay.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
  2. 02 High School Football High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Football WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Football Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)