Prayer request

HerrosHeroes

Heisman
Aug 16, 2018
27,234
38,040
0
Well guys I told you in another thread about my woes since the 2015 L to Wisconsin.
Today my Uncle told me his 18 yr old Grandson is in critical condition in Ky after a motorcycle accident. Will have spinal surgery in a few days.

I would appreciate any prayers you can offer to Jesus as he is the son of my Cousin I told you about that died in 2015 at 42.

Thank you and God Bless.
 
Jan 30, 2018
16,155
24,636
0
Well guys I told you in another thread about my woes since the 2015 L to Wisconsin.
Today my Uncle told me his 18 yr old Grandson is in critical condition in Ky after a motorcycle accident. Will have spinal surgery in a few days.

I would appreciate any prayers you can offer to Jesus as he is the son of my Cousin I told you about that died in 2015 at 42.

Thank you and God Bless.
Prayers and good vibes brother.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HerrosHeroes

Panthur

Heisman
Aug 5, 2008
9,225
12,782
0
So sorry to hear all this, Brother. I’m praying in the name of our Mighty King for his surgery, recovery, and future life.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HerrosHeroes
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  5. 05 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati