Prayers needed

MWes11

Heisman
Apr 22, 2012
12,025
10,106
0
Prayers sent to you father for a speedy recovery. Prayers sent to you and your family as well during this tough time.
 
Mar 28, 2014
381
649
0
Hey BBN. thank you all so much for your prayers. Unfortunately Dad wasn’t able to pull through and was taken by G-d today at 15:40. I can’t tell you all, brethren that I’ve never met, for the thoughts and prayers you all have sent. Bless you all
 

tWildcat

Heisman
Mar 12, 2011
10,017
14,660
72
Hey BBN. thank you all so much for your prayers. Unfortunately Dad wasn’t able to pull through and was taken by G-d today at 15:40. I can’t tell you all, brethren that I’ve never met, for the thoughts and prayers you all have sent. Bless you all
I’m so sorry to hear that. Praying for your family.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
  4. 04 KSR Football Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter