Predict tonight's score

PoBilly

All-Conference
Mar 18, 2012
2,784
4,460
98
KENTUCKY115- Little Purple kentucky 66

I think CMP will want guys to be playing fast to get in as many as possible tonight to see who is ready and who needs more work.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

WallMash

All-Conference
Oct 30, 2009
4,592
2,940
103
When we get to a hundred in preseason I know we have a good team. When we only get to 78 I try to rationalize and say we still have a good team, but we don't.
 

RickyAllen19

Senior
Apr 15, 2016
251
673
0
94 - 67 CATS. Koby Brea goes for 20. Chandler continues to impress. Butler will show why he's the best defender in the nation tonight.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

PoBilly

All-Conference
Mar 18, 2012
2,784
4,460
98
How can I watch the game online? Any links? Will it be on watch espn?
Do you have SEC network from your TV provider? If so then you have the SEC+. I use my ESPN app on my TV, find the game, it will show 2 channels, one is ESPN+ and the other is SEC+, Select SEC plus unless you subscribe to ESPN paid subscription. I use SEC+ as I have SEC channel. Then after selecting, it will ask my provider, the password / act login. Boom game works.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Farsight

Yardeth

Heisman
Jan 2, 2007
13,546
17,852
67
Since this isn’t official, I should do pretty good.
Cats 85-66 victory
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Big Blue Madness Recap + Mason Williams | Sources Say
  3. 03 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the South Carolina Gamecocks
  4. 04 KSR Football The KSR Pregame Show is live from Fan Fest in Lexington
  5. 05 KSR Football Cole Cubelic Shares Good News and Bad News for Kentucky-South Carolina