Prediction from a Bama fan...

D

Dawg725

Birmingham said:
I'm kind of at a loss with why I'm getting insulted? Miss. State is a lot better than are given credit for, I don't think they will have any problem covering the 3. Chin up guys, don't assume they're going to disappoint you.

You think you're hot **** now? Wait until Atlanta when Florida walks up and down your asses so hard you will want to stay home for your bowl game. 17ing *** plunging trailer trash one toothed bastard.....

GOD I HATE BAMA.....

Birmingham

Nov 10, 2008
You think you're hot **** now? Wait until Atlanta when Florida walks up and down your asses so hard you will want to stay home for your bowl game. 17ing *** plunging trailer trash one toothed bastard.....
Well you do have me there. I can't imagine anybody in the country beating this power house Florida team. Least of all your big brother Ole Miss. Oh........ never mind.

bulldogbaja

Dec 18, 2007
Have you seen them play since then? That loss to OM was probably the worst thing that could have happened to every other team in the country.

D

Dawg725

Birmingham said:
Well you do have me there. I can't imagine anybody in the country beating this power house Florida team. Least of all your big brother Ole Miss. Oh........ never mind.

LOUISANNA MONROE