Prediction from a Bama fan...

Birmingham

Nov 10, 2008
I think this is going to be much closer than a lot of people think. For Alabama I have some lingering concerns that seem to be dragging on (special teams etc.) We are a bit beat up from BR this past week and traveling takes a lot out of you. Put that on top of that obvious drought in touchdowns and wins vs. Miss. State and I think you have a recipe for a tough game between two teams that match up well together. This is going to be a brawl as both teams are physical defensive teams. Though Alabama is #1 in the country, we don't put up a ton of points, another reason for a close one this week. So with all of those things being said, my prediction for this Saturday is...
Alabama 49
Miss. State 3</p>

Birmingham

Nov 10, 2008
I think this is going to be much closer than a lot of people think. For Alabama I have some lingering concerns that seem to be dragging on (special teams etc.) We are a bit beat up from BR this past week and traveling takes a lot out of you. Put that on top of that obvious drought in touchdowns and wins vs. Miss. State and I think you have a recipe for a tough game between two teams that match up well together. This is going to be a brawl as both teams are physical defensive teams. Though Alabama is #1 in the country, we don't put up a ton of points, another reason for a close one this week. So with all of those things being said, my prediction for this Saturday is...
Alabama 49
Miss. State 3</p>

Birmingham

Nov 10, 2008
Alabama 49
Miss. State 3</p>

Mr Meoff

Jul 31, 2008

R

rebelleo.nafoom

bit of wisdom to be extended. i'm guessing this is the dad of #57

O

Ole Miss Grad

I think it will be a close game and MSU winning wouldn't be that great of a shocker.

Alabama is certainly not #1. They're not even the best team in the SEC.

We've even played them down to the wire the last few years....as horrible as we've been.

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
It's been so long since you've done that against State I figure you're probably due. You know, one meeting every 4 years your offense should reach paydirt. I also noticed you predicted a win. If that comes to pass that will be a little weird won't it? I mean, you haven't beaten us since 2005. I've kinda gotten used to beating Bama. Oh well.

Birmingham

Nov 10, 2008
I'm kind of at a loss with why I'm getting insulted? Miss. State is a lot better than are given credit for, I don't think they will have any problem covering the 3. Chin up guys, don't assume they're going to disappoint you.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
<p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Yeah I have been over there several times to watch football and baseball. Every time I go to Tuscaloosa I feel like I am at some big *** family reunion. You guys really need to get another Bull in the pin. Your really need some new genes in your pool.</p>

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
HD6 said:
your favorite human being is still dead.
That's really funny. <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">What make's it even funnier is the sluts in the picture above. All of them are wearing that 1980's hair style.</p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"></p>

</p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">When wrestling on TV and they are having sex, I bet they insist on doing it dogging style. This way they both can still watch it.</p>

ShaNaNa

Feb 28, 2008
Were you born with any noticable disabilities or do people just figure out what a retard you are when you open your mouth.

Eureka Dog

Feb 25, 2008
next door to you.
I work with you.
I attend church with you.
You're always at the Little League park where my kids play ball.
You're also the guy who gets mad when your kid's Pee Wee FB team doesn't get to wear crimson jerseys.
I've seen you in every restaurant I've ever eaten in since I've lived in Alabama.
You pass me every morning while I'm driving to work. (And on Monday, after a win, you do me the honor of flying a "window flag" on every door of your vehicle.)
You pass me every evening while I'm driving home.
You and your siblings are always in WalMart no matter what time of day I am shopping.
Your extended family holds weekly family reunions (leading up to Christmas) at the local "Bama Fever" store.
You have the UA license plates on your vehicles despite the fact you never attended UA.
You have no trouble buying clothes or putting together outfits because you believe "everything goes with crimson".
At least 3 children in your extended famiy is named after a UA coach or former player.
Your version of the "Fairness Doctrine" is outlawing any critical comments directed at UA.
You believe a National Championship is your G_d given right... and you're offended that Notre Dame believes it's their right, not yours. (You're also mad at those Indiana Yankees for putting up a picture of Jesus loking down upon their stadium. Who do they think they are? They're not even in the Bible Belt. But, you've started a fund-raising drive to install a bigger picture of Paul Bryant to look down over UA's stadium. That'll show those dumb Irish who's got the better FB team and better traditions.)

Yeah, I recognize you.

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
You really think the travel is going to take a lot out of our team? Seriously? The whole 90 miles?

Believe me, that is the last thing I'm worried about.

saltybulldog

Nov 15, 2005
On what crooked branch of that inbred family tree of yours was the guy who just shot the LSU fan and his wife?

omaha08

Dec 13, 2007
Great job butt dart, this is how you get your jollies huh? I bet you wear flat bills

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
omaha08 said:
Great job butt dart, this is how you get your jollies huh? I bet you wear flat bills
due to fact that his sister could be bleeding out his love hole and he's not getting any.

Birmingham

Nov 10, 2008
I don't get what the animosity is. I think it will be a good game. Based on how Miss. State played against Auburn and based on how Auburn has played this year I think it's clear that you won't be easy to just run over. This isn't a team that will lay down for anyone. I think you guys really aren't giving Miss. State enough credit. Seriously, I think you guys will cover your part, trust me. Miss. State is better than you think.

Todd4State

Mar 3, 2008
Birmingham said:
Miss. State is better than you think.

we're better than we think we are. Because we don't follow our team at all for years and most of us haven't seen our team play. And it's not really that the players that we're concerned about. It's Croom's dumbass decisions.

Oct 14, 2007
When we want your opinions, we'll beat them right 17 out of you. Until them, leave us the hell alone to suffer in our own misery with the dumbass we call a head coach. Arrogant jackass. Go 17 your sister and get the hell out.

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
"Miss. State is better than you think."

My response to this is simple: Florida is better than you think. Have fun losing the SEC title, #1 ranking, and a shot at the national title all in the same night.

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
Some of it will fly away on Nov. 29th in Tuberville-Denny Stadium. SEVEN in a row. Bammers are pissing themselves thinking about the possibility of losing to Awwwbarn. The false bravado they have in talking about that game is very unconvincing.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
that after Bama gets ***-raped by Florida in the ATL, they end up in the Sugar playing Pittsburgh.

My white anglo saxon protestant *** will be going Curly in circles on the floor if that happens.

Birmingham

Nov 10, 2008
Shmuley said:
that after Bama gets ***-raped by Florida in the ATL, they end up in the Sugar playing Pittsburgh.

My white anglo saxon protestant *** will be going Curly in circles on the floor if that happens.
Man, that would be humiliating. Going to the Sugar bowl would be the last straw before we fire Saban.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
Could be your coonass relative and his wife coming to show you their pistol.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Birmingham said:
Shmuley said:

Man, that would be humiliating. Going to the Sugar bowl would be the last straw before we fire Saban.
<p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">You missed the point dumb *** you guys are so arrogant that you don't think any bowl is big enough for you.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span></p> <p class="MsoNormal" style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"></p>

</p>