Predictions

Daboyz19

Sophomore
Dec 30, 2013
266
108
0
Woodgrove 27
Dominion 20

William Byrd 20
Salem 17

Lake Taylor 27
Dinwiddie 24

Lafayette 28
Eastern View 24
 

mikesalem

All-American
Nov 2, 2009
10,841
6,693
113
Woodgrove 27
Dominion 20

William Byrd 20
Salem 17

Lake Taylor 27
Dinwiddie 24

Lafayette 28
Eastern View 24
Not making light of your predictions, but this is why I personally don't do them. I do the Pickem and sometimes you have to do scores for tiebreakers, but inevitably whenever I go out on a limb to make score predictions, I don't even pick the winner correctly! Again nothing against you Daboyz, just something I've noticed in my own personal observations.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SpartanOfYore
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Springers Shutout Skyhawks 38-0!
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Brooke Point Defeats Riverbend 35-28 in 3 Overtime
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Hopewell Outlast Meadowbrook 40-32!
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps LIVE Interactive VA High School Football Scoreboard
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 9-25-26 (WEEK 5)