Preemptive strike against coach34...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonnyAtmosphere

Redshirt
Jun 4, 2007
2,883
0
0
coach34, you get everything wrong. (As usual).

For example, last year you picked Miss. State to go 1-7 in SEC play (football) when they went 4-4.

I return as a fan of MSU, and not as a fan of ******** who belittle MSU at every turn.

Nobnody cares what you predict.

Hell, nobody even believes you have even been a coach before.

Even if you have been a coach before, then why are all your predictions always so off?

I'm calling you out, you fake.

Get ready, because this is going to be one fun football season.
</p>
 

Paper Dog

Redshirt
Feb 20, 2008
715
0
0
Was the listing of all the SEC coaches without a master's degree - now that was the post of the year
 

RonnyAtmosphere

Redshirt
Jun 4, 2007
2,883
0
0
I was thinking MSU was headed to a 10 win football season this fall.

Until several major contributors were kicked off fo this & that.

Now I have lowered the expectations to 7 wins, which will still result in a decent bowl.

Coach34, you are a fake.

I can not reiterate that accusation enough.
 

Coach34

Redshirt
Jul 20, 2012
20,283
1
0
I am not the master at archiving posts, but God knows Ronny, you couldnt even predict a good crop of cotton in the middle of a Delta field in September...

What are you calling me out for?

State cant win 7 games? You said that, I didnt. You need to take a position, and then I will be happy to show the world what a dumbass you are. Take your stance Ronny- How many games will we win football? Basketball? And baseball? Do your thing so I can do mine and prove your wrong. Take the lead Ronny...we're waiting...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?