I’ll drink to that..Nice to have an adult back in charge in the ADs office.
OMG he mentioned in-state talent! He gets it!
It's the off-season. We win every day in the off-season."I want to win tomorrow"
a lot different from "better get us now"
I, too, expect to win tomorrow
really really badUghhh, these idiot reporters taking any wood away. Bunch of schmucks.
Doesn’t buy into the close loss.
Geoff Collins. Snow as an analyst.Wants young energetic coaches. Does that mean no Snow at DC?
a little different than this
hopefully that's not all that's different!
Wood polka dot pants mic holder.Ughhh, these idiot reporters taking any wood away. Bunch of schmucks.
can you imagine if trev trotted up the corpse who coaches KU?very milquetoast
As long as he’s not a televangelist I’m ok with itdef can tell his dad is a pastor on how he speaks...
more of a chunkhis boy is a chip off the ol' block, that's for sure
It's only a mess if you don’t clean upSpeaking of fertile seed… I think I just messed myself.
Major programs don't get turned down. No offers go out without already knowing the answer so you cannot be turned down."No one turned us down". Anyone catch that?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC