Pros/Cons of new message board...

Status
Not open for further replies.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
So... It looks like the maximum image size you can upload is around 1MB ( on3 help says 2MB but I can't get anything but 1MB)

And if you want to link to larger than 1MB remotely hosted media (hitting the : button next to the image button, then the image icon again) you can add media with links from these sites only:

Approved sites: ABC News, Acast, Amazon Product, Anchor, Apple Music, Apple Podcasts, Audioboom, Audiomack, Audius, Bandcamp, BBC News, BitChute, Bleacher Report videos, Brightcove, Castos, CBS News Video, Clyp, CNBC, CNN, CNNMoney, CodePen, Comedy Central, Coub, Dailymotion, Democracy Now!, dumpert, 8tracks, ESPN, Facebook, Falstad Circuit Simulator, Flickr, Fox News, Funny or Die, Gamespot, Getty Images, Gfycat, Gifs.com, GIPHY, GitHub Gist, Global News, GoFundMe, Google Drive, Google+, Google Sheets, Hudl, Hulu, IGN, IMDb trailers, Imgur, Indiegogo, Internet Archive, İzlesene, JSFiddle, JW Platform, Kaltura, Kontinental Hockey League (КХЛ), Kickstarter, Libsyn, Liveleak, Livestream, Mail.Ru, Medium, Megaphone, Metacafe, Mixcloud, MLB, MRCTV, MSNBC, National Geographic Channel, National Geographic Video, NBC News, NBC Sports, NHL Videos and Highlights, NPR, The New York Times Video, Odysee, Orfium, Pastebin, Pinterest, Podbean, Prezi, Reddit threads and comments, Rumble, Rutube, Scribd, Sendvid, SlideShare, SoundCloud, Sporcle, Sportsnet, Spotify, Spreaker, Steam store, Stitcher, Straw Poll, Streamable, Streamja, Team Coco, TED Talks, Telegram, The Atlantic Video, The Guardian (obsolete), The Onion, TikTok, TMZ, TradingView, Trailer Addict, MyDailyFreedom, Tumblr, 247Sports, Twitch, Twitter, Ustream, VBOX7, Veoh, Vevo, Video Detective, Vimeo, Vine, VK, Vocaroo, Vox, Washington Post Video, Wavekit, Wistia, WorldStarHipHop, The Wall Street Journal Online, GameClips.io, Gamer DVR, Youku, YouMaker, YouTube

GTAdawg

Sep 11, 2010
so we've been here for a few days - anything you like or don't like outside of not having threaded view (I miss it too).

I'll probably ask this a few more times as we use the board more.

First, DS, great job…. Just curious though, what is it about the traditional threaded view that new forums don’t like, or why not offer it? I’m having a hard time being convinced the new topic view will ever be as good as threaded.

again, thanks for keeping this thing alive and going.

YesIAmAPirate

Oct 3, 2022
I couldn't get my old account to merge to the new site so I just created a new login. Other than that, it seems like it is more user friendly, just have to get used to it. I like the format

Status
Not open for further replies.