PSA - For those of you that purchase tickets from the ticket forum...

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
the only thing we can do is ban the user. You are on your own. Someone got scammed this week so be wary and do your due diligence in making sure you trust the person you are buying from.

In this specific instance - it was someone who posted their cell number so we don't have a username to tie it back to.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
the only thing we can do is ban the user. You are on your own. Someone got scammed this week so be wary and do your due diligence in making sure you trust the person you are buying from.

In this specific instance - it was someone who posted their cell number so we don't have a username to tie it back to.
Thanks a lot, Selmon

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Not that this would be a foolproof security feature, but is there a minimum post count and/or time period as a member be allowed to post on the ticket exchange? Thinking if you had to have been a member of the board at least 6 months and have 500-1,000 posts that might be more time and effort than your run of the mill a$$wipe would be willing to put in to scam tickets.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Not that this would be a foolproof security feature, but is there a minimum post count and/or time period as a member be allowed to post on the ticket exchange? Thinking if you had to have been a member of the board at least 6 months and have 500-1,000 posts that might be more time and effort than your run of the mill a$$wipe would be willing to put in to scam tickets.
Problem was someone was searching for tickets and posted their number. Someone contacted that user and said they had tickets to sell. I would at least force someone to send me a PM through the board or talk to them on the phone.

Just be wary out in these ticket streets.

Reactions: Anon1704414204
Jan 4, 2024
Problem was someone was searching for tickets and posted their number. Someone contacted that user and said they had tickets to sell. I would at least force someone to send me a PM through the board or talk to them on the phone.

Just be wary out in these ticket streets.
Yep. Via PM only. Don't post phone # publicly and beware of brand new members.

Reactions: 17itdawg

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
I’m not scared. My number is 867-9305

forrest gump love GIF

Reactions: Darryl Steight