Their web page is functioning again so you can get to your records and such if needed.
I've heard varying accounts from folks who work there (but not in upper management or IT), the last I heard is they didn't pay the ransom, they rebuilt everything from backups.Wonder how much ransom they paid?
Their IT team should be commended. A week and a half is tough sledding with any size organization but with one this large it’s a massive task.Their web page is functioning again so you can get to your records and such if needed.
Hopefully that’s true. I’d rather give a bonus to those that got it all back going than to even consider paying a ransom to some thieves.I've heard varying accounts from folks who work there (but not in upper management or IT), the last I heard is they didn't pay the ransom, they rebuilt everything from backups.
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report