PSU/MD

fluoxetine

Heisman
Nov 11, 2012
23,529
16,898
0
Can't believe fans on here are looking past our first game and debating whether we match up better with Michigan or Illinois. have you seen the way this team is playing over the last month. I believe the same posters are the one who prefer us to get a 10 seed, so we don't meet Gonzaga or Baylor in the second round. Lightning is going to have to strike in a bottle for us to get any more wins this season and I am not related to Rich the Dentist 😁😁

I just didn't want to play at 11:30am.
 

Degaz-RU

Heisman
Dec 19, 2002
22,843
27,821
88
Holy *****. I was watching something else and just turned the game back on. Can’t believe MD blew a 16 point lead at home against a team with nothing to play for.
 
  • Like
Reactions: shields

PiscatawayMike

Heisman
Jul 27, 2001
17,476
15,494
113
 

Zak57

Heisman
Jul 5, 2011
11,307
11,420
113
And people were complaining like babies from the Rutgers/Neb game. Imagine being a MD fan through that!
 

RUtix4me

All-American
Jan 18, 2015
9,033
9,845
113
Gave up hope, turned the game off at exactly 50-36. I am the reason MD lost if i give up and turn off a game, all fortunes change
 

LOU-RU85

All-Conference
Jun 3, 2001
4,726
4,477
113
Gave up hope, turned the game off at exactly 50-36. I am the reason MD lost if i give up and turn off a game, all fortunes change
That’s funny because that’s when I turned it on. Great win for RU - lol.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  5. 05 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?