Me too...Just glad the game will be at 630 vs 1130am.
Can't believe fans on here are looking past our first game and debating whether we match up better with Michigan or Illinois. have you seen the way this team is playing over the last month. I believe the same posters are the one who prefer us to get a 10 seed, so we don't meet Gonzaga or Baylor in the second round. Lightning is going to have to strike in a bottle for us to get any more wins this season and I am not related to Rich the Dentist![]()
Back on the bubble for Maryland.This will be a huge loss for Maryland
Holy *****. I was watching something else and just turned the game back on. Can’t believe MD blew a 16 point lead at home against a team with nothing to play for.
Wow! MD collapsed down the stretch and PSU hit shot after shot.Are Terps out?
I mean, there might be.There must be something going on in the locker room.
Other bubble teams are happy right now.Holy *****. I was watching something else and just turned the game back on. Can’t believe MD blew a 16 point lead at home against a team with nothing to play for.
Don’t care about the matchup just didn’t want to be banished to 11:30!!
That’s funny because that’s when I turned it on. Great win for RU - lol.Gave up hope, turned the game off at exactly 50-36. I am the reason MD lost if i give up and turn off a game, all fortunes change
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
On3 Football
Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law