PSU MLAX 2022 Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
Please use this thread to discuss the PSU MLAX offseason, the 2022 preseason, in-season, postseason (B1Gs & NCAAs), and then offseason news about the team, former players, etc.

I'm not copying all the posts in the same thread from the former site. I'm just picking things up at this point in the season.

And I hope that ColinPSU1 made it over to this site, as he was a great source of PSU MLAX info.

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Thanks for the lacrosse info fellas! Keep it coming!

ColinPSU

Oct 25, 2021
@ColinPSU -- you seem to be high on the freshmen this season:

This year seems to be an investment year for us, I only bring this up because most other programs have 6th-year seniors, many transfers, and are building to "win this year". Keegan Kahn, I saw last weekend is now at MD, for example. UPenn's top guy from 2021 is now at RU. Both I think are leading their team in points after week 1. I don't mind a rebuild here while every other team is extending players into semipro status and, seemingly, not focused on next year's attrition. Frankly, Duke is the scariest program out there right now.

Bohn I think ended last week with more draws than Glatz (5th-year Senior), Fracyon replaced Fyock (Jr) in the cage, and the offensive was heavily skewed to the young kids; We had Peden (Malvern Prep) and Brenfleck (Academy New Church) both starting on Attack, 7 Freshman had points against Laf. Parnham started at close D, Buono (Malvern Prep) got some time as well, albeit most of it was probably in the sin bin.

We have two offensive 5-Stars in '23 , play young kids; continue to build the program for the future and just "win today."

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
This year seems to be an investment year for us, I only bring this up because most other programs have 6th-year seniors, many transfers, and are building to "win this year". Keegan Kahn, I saw last weekend is now at MD, for example. UPenn's top guy from 2021 is now at RU. Both I think are leading their team in points after week 1. I don't mind a rebuild here while every other team is extending players into semipro status and, seemingly, not focused on next year's attrition. Frankly, Duke is the scariest program out there right now.

Bohn I think ended last week with more draws than Glatz (5th-year Senior), Fracyon replaced Fyock (Jr) in the cage, and the offensive was heavily skewed to the young kids; We had Peden (Malvern Prep) and Brenfleck (Academy New Church) both starting on Attack, 7 Freshman had points against Laf. Parnham started at close D, Buono (Malvern Prep) got some time as well, albeit most of it was probably in the sin bin.

We have two offensive 5-Stars in '23 , play young kids; continue to build the program for the future and just "win today."
I learned a lot from this post.