PSU MLAX 2024 Thread

MacNit

Oct 12, 2021
I watched them do the same thing at Villanova last year. Although, Villanova was pretty good. I have no idea how good Colgate is, but Coach T will work out those mistakes.
Why wait? There was high school level of play out there yesterday. But I hope you are right!

CS_2218

Nov 1, 2021
25 turnovers and 3 failed clears in the last 2:30 of the game is a recipe for disaster, hopefully they get things fixed this week

Reactions: s1uggo72

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
10-2 PSU at the half. Freshman A Kyle Lehman with a hat trick in the first half.

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Good news, PSU put on offensive clinic today

Bad news, TJ Malone took a shot to the back of the head in the second quarter and didn’t return. Hopefully, it was precautionary because the game was in hand pretty early.

CS_2218

Nov 1, 2021
PSU coming in at #13 in the latest IL Media Poll, having their season-opening loss to Colgate being accounted for the first time this season, still early yet with the ivy league and Notre Dame yet to play a game this season.

Really liked what I saw from this team on Saturday, high-flying offense and much cleaner defense (nova was 0-4 on extra-man opportunities) and clearing (20-26), bounce back game to say the least!

Jan 14, 2022
What a pleasure watching Kyle Lehman! And a freshman! That third goal was Mac O’Keefe-esque. Anyone know what’s up with the 5* attack from last years class, Matt Lazaro. Don’t think he’s been in any games which seems odd. injuries?

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
What a pleasure watching Kyle Lehman! And a freshman! That third goal was Mac O’Keefe-esque. Anyone know what’s up with the 5* attack from last years class, Matt Lazaro. Don’t think he’s been in any games which seems odd. injuries?
I was impressed with Lehman also. Even more than the scoring, I appreciated when they turned the ball over and he wouldn’t give up on the play, chasing the defender to the midline and stick checking him. He got the ball back to PSU twice doing that. Strong effort.

Reactions: ScratchNotAPick

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Any word on Malone? Is he ok? I also didn’t notice Posey playing on Saturday. Is he injured?

CS_2218

Nov 1, 2021
Any word on Malone? Is he ok? I also didn’t notice Posey playing on Saturday. Is he injured?
Posey is still recovering from injury, tore his ACL against Army in the play-offs last year. I believe he is expected back this season just no definitive date yet. It doesn't help that Kevin Parnham was on the sideline in a sling for this game but despite that the D still played well.

I don't think we will get any updates on Malone until the starting lineup is announced for Stony Brook this weekend.

Reactions: LB99

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Posey is still recovering from injury, tore his ACL against Army in the play-offs last year. I believe he is expected back this season just no definitive date yet. It doesn't help that Kevin Parnham was on the sideline in a sling for this game but despite that the D still played well.

I don't think we will get any updates on Malone until the starting lineup is announced for Stony Brook this weekend.
I knew he was injured at the end of last season, just wasn’t sure when he was expected to return or if there was a new injury.