If you recall, I apologized to the thread years ago, I was young and obnoxious.
I think I’m going to see her at Goucher then Drew. Funny story she and I almost got eaten by a black bear in front of our houses in hopat.
Ran right between us (about 10’ from her)
Girls in my school showed up with sticks Monday it’s ON!I’m just giving you a hard time. I enjoyed watching that meltdown from afar. My daughter’s spring club season kicks off here in the next few weeks. So I’ll be knee deep in youth girls lax until August.
My #1 is playing against Penn state as we speakIf you recall, I apologized to the thread years ago, I was young and obnoxious.
I think I’m going to see her at Goucher then Drew. Funny story she and I almost got eaten by a black bear in front of our houses in hopat.
Ran right between us (about 10’ from her)
My #1 is playing against Penn state as we speak
It’s terrible. Play by play is good but cameraman doesn’t understand zoom.I tried watching the YouTube stream, but it was too painful (wobbling, not in great focus, etc.)
BWI Basketball
Mike Rhoades explains Penn State basketball’s offseason roster overhaul at Big Ten Media Days
BWI Recruiting
Five White Out visitors Penn State is higher on than their rankings would suggest
BWI
Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game
BWI Football
Beyond coachspeak: Penn State working to put Matt Campbell’s message into action
BWI Football
Penn State-USC Predictions: Can the Nittany Lions right the ship?