If you recall, I apologized to the thread years ago, I was young and obnoxious.
I think I’m going to see her at Goucher then Drew. Funny story she and I almost got eaten by a black bear in front of our houses in hopat.
Ran right between us (about 10’ from her)
Girls in my school showed up with sticks Monday it’s ON!I’m just giving you a hard time. I enjoyed watching that meltdown from afar. My daughter’s spring club season kicks off here in the next few weeks. So I’ll be knee deep in youth girls lax until August.
My #1 is playing against Penn state as we speakIf you recall, I apologized to the thread years ago, I was young and obnoxious.
I think I’m going to see her at Goucher then Drew. Funny story she and I almost got eaten by a black bear in front of our houses in hopat.
Ran right between us (about 10’ from her)
My #1 is playing against Penn state as we speak
It’s terrible. Play by play is good but cameraman doesn’t understand zoom.I tried watching the YouTube stream, but it was too painful (wobbling, not in great focus, etc.)
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State
BWI Football
BWI Staff Chat - Penn State White Out Week
BWI Football
Top Penn State takes from USC week: Causes for concern and a reason for hope a day before kickoff
BWI Football
Did anything change on the Penn State-USC Thursday availability reports? Learn the latest here