What does the attendance look like (RU fans, and Purdue fans)?
Purdue fans audibly laughing at RUTGERS in our own building. .do you hear that Pat Hobbs
Don't care how undersized we are, to give up 60 points in first half is an absolute embarrassment
Curious - what other programs offered Sanders? This guy is a top 100 recruit? From what I see is a player with a fadeaway jumper who cannot penetrate and with limited other skills.
Sanders is an exceptional talent who is suffering by playing with this team.
I thought the Memphis game a couple years back was the low point. This is just plain sad.
What's the score, please?
82-43 with 11 minutes left in the game. There are no words to describe this level of futility. Out rebounded 44-15.
Rebounding isn't part of Eddie's coaching package. It must not be that important to rebound in basketball apparently.
I do not see anything exceptional about sanders
Purdue bench laughing at us
I am sure the shills will find excuses why rutgers couldnt keeps this game within 50 or cry that Purdue ran it up
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
The Knight Report
Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released