What does the attendance look like (RU fans, and Purdue fans)?
Purdue fans audibly laughing at RUTGERS in our own building. .do you hear that Pat Hobbs
Don't care how undersized we are, to give up 60 points in first half is an absolute embarrassment
Curious - what other programs offered Sanders? This guy is a top 100 recruit? From what I see is a player with a fadeaway jumper who cannot penetrate and with limited other skills.
Sanders is an exceptional talent who is suffering by playing with this team.
I thought the Memphis game a couple years back was the low point. This is just plain sad.
What's the score, please?
82-43 with 11 minutes left in the game. There are no words to describe this level of futility. Out rebounded 44-15.
Rebounding isn't part of Eddie's coaching package. It must not be that important to rebound in basketball apparently.
I do not see anything exceptional about sanders
Purdue bench laughing at us
I am sure the shills will find excuses why rutgers couldnt keeps this game within 50 or cry that Purdue ran it up
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers