I don't like to bring people down but Webber's commentary is about as intelligent as calling a timeout when you don't have any.
He's been incredible on the boards. He's hungry for sure.Williams from Purdue is dominating the offensive glass early.
I saw that.Flop man tried to make an appearance.
Man that’s was pathetic :joy:
Bounced like Tigger with a spring in his tail.Nice flop grant
The flop of all flops gets no call. Imo that shat should be a tech
So am I screw UTDamn...announcers having an orgasm over Purdue...
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'