Probably not considered possession.
if he doesn’t the coach should be firedEdwards takes the last shot I assume.
But they’re the ones shooting the free throw? Is that not considered possession?
Yeah, either of these teams could very well beat Duke.I think UVA is the more complete team, but who would want to play against Edwards. Tough game either way.
I foul here if I'm Bennett
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned