Question for Board concerning password

wolve1972

Junior
Sep 3, 2018
779
281
18
Can I get on other ON3 boards with the username and password I created for this one ? I've tried to post on other sites while logged in here but can't seem to figure it out. Am I restricted to just this site with my handle and password ? Maybe something to do with all of them being pay sites ? I can read, just can't post
 

Catch1lion

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
4,194
7,143
113
IIRC can only post on one, but view the others. If someone has more info please post . Thanks, Catch1
 
  • Like
Reactions: bbrown

Tom_PSU

All-Conference
Jul 1, 2018
1,206
3,765
113
Can I get on other ON3 boards with the username and password I created for this one ? I've tried to post on other sites while logged in here but can't seem to figure it out. Am I restricted to just this site with my handle and password ? Maybe something to do with all of them being pay sites ? I can read, just can't post
Relax Wolvie there’s more to life than promiscuous posting on multiple message boards.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football It's Penn State-Northwestern week: Game time, spread, channel, streaming info, storylines, more
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State drops just outside the AP Top 25 following loss to Wisconsin
  4. 04 BWI Football Where is Penn State now ranked after Week 4 in the Coaches Poll?
  5. 05 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Wisconsin (besides the obvious)? PFF Snap Counts & Grades