Question for Board concerning password

wolve1972

Junior
Sep 3, 2018
779
281
18
Can I get on other ON3 boards with the username and password I created for this one ? I've tried to post on other sites while logged in here but can't seem to figure it out. Am I restricted to just this site with my handle and password ? Maybe something to do with all of them being pay sites ? I can read, just can't post
 

Catch1lion

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
4,199
7,149
113
IIRC can only post on one, but view the others. If someone has more info please post . Thanks, Catch1
 
  • Like
Reactions: bbrown

Tom_PSU

All-Conference
Jul 1, 2018
1,206
3,765
113
Can I get on other ON3 boards with the username and password I created for this one ? I've tried to post on other sites while logged in here but can't seem to figure it out. Am I restricted to just this site with my handle and password ? Maybe something to do with all of them being pay sites ? I can read, just can't post
Relax Wolvie there’s more to life than promiscuous posting on multiple message boards.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Top Tuesday takeaways from Penn State offensive coordinator Taylor Mouser: On 3rd and long runs, red zone issues, more
  2. 02 BWI Football Live updates: Matt Campbell weekly press conference
  3. 03 BWI Recruiting Photos: Top recruits flock to Happy Valley for Penn State's latest home game
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State's Defense Played Well Enough to Win. Here's What Went Wrong Late
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State Tuesday primer: The PSU offense will be under the spotlight today; who's announcing the Lions-Northwestern game for FOX?