Question for glenvar fans??

utkrazy419

Freshman
May 12, 2009
607
92
28
Was just wondering is your squad close to 100%? i thought i read somewhere where someone was recently injured.I have no dog in this fight however i was thinking about attending this game since it looks like mother nature is finally cooperating......
 
Aug 3, 2015
511
256
0
Was just wondering is your squad close to 100%? i thought i read somewhere where someone was recently injured.I have no dog in this fight however i was thinking about attending this game since it looks like mother nature is finally cooperating......
Glenvar is solid as ever and we all know Appo will show up to play so it will be worth your time and drive if you want to come. I'll leave the injury report in the rumor mill.
 
  • Like
Reactions: High School Sportz2
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Football Central Region GameDay - Week 6
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Football VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering October 2026
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Private Top 10 & Week 5 Rewind
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Central Region Gamers of Week 5
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Football Central Region Review - Week 5