Question for numbers gurus

BooMatthews

Redshirt
Sep 13, 2010
11
0
0
<span style="color: rgb(102, 0, 0); font-weight: bold;">Can any of you numbers gurus tell me how many games(football, basketball and other) Jack Cristil called in his 58 years? The total number.

</span>
 
J

JimHalpert.nafoom

Guest
I thought he wasn't doing it the last few years because he had gotten old.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,453
31,663
113
I kind of thought Jack may have done the baseball broadcasts before Jim, but I really don't know.
 

Shmuley

Heisman
Mar 6, 2008
24,321
12,296
113
I don't have any memory of MSU baseball on the radio prior to that season, although there could have been.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report