Question.

jwhdog

Redshirt
Jul 2, 2018
115
0
0
Life time state fan here moved from Memphis to Myrtle Beach. I miss and love my Mississippi tamales and can;t come close over here. Do anyone know a place in Mississippi that has (all beef) tamales and will ship them? I prefer all beef. I always liked Ponchos in Memphis, but there no longer there. Thanks fellow friends....
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,714
12,461
113
They are a PAIN in the arse to make but you can do this yourself for cheap. Miss Lori's recipe is the best and taste so much like real ones.

 

DAWGS1.sixpack

Redshirt
Feb 15, 2007
2,503
2
0
That does look good and I may try it at some point but I can’t see how that would taste anything like a MS delta hot tamale.
 

Mobile Bay

All-Conference
Jul 26, 2020
4,242
2,184
113
The last time somebody posted a thread about tamales, it cost me $200
 

fedxdog

Sophomore
Dec 7, 2008
549
113
38
Don't shoot the messenger, but my daughter claims that Costco sells a great tamale...and once I done told you that, I done told you all I know.
 

aTotal360

Heisman
Nov 12, 2009
22,526
16,278
113
They aren't that good. Not terrible, but they don't taste like delta tamales.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State