Do tunein and search for img sports network. I am not familiar with iheart, hopefully someone can help outFlying and hoping to listen online what is the radio station in lincoln or Omaha that is on I Heart Radio
Lol. I would have almost guaranteed I would never give you "tech" advice.Yeah, thanks 4.6.3. Wife asked me to take her to pay a bill at halftime. I'm like "man." Search tunein like you said and *BAM!* I'm listening to the game through my phone bluetooth to my Alpine receiver. Freakin' A, dude!
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Postgame Notes: Milestones, stats & more as Nebraska wins handily at Michigan State