Radio station

planored

All-Conference
Aug 5, 2003
14,113
2,168
0
Flying and hoping to listen online what is the radio station in lincoln or Omaha that is on I Heart Radio
 
A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

Guest
Flying and hoping to listen online what is the radio station in lincoln or Omaha that is on I Heart Radio
Do tunein and search for img sports network. I am not familiar with iheart, hopefully someone can help out
 

planored

All-Conference
Aug 5, 2003
14,113
2,168
0
Got it thanks, love technology, listening to game 30k feet in the air!!
 

bigboxes

All-American
Sep 4, 2004
46,426
7,085
113
Yeah, thanks 4.6.3. Wife asked me to take her to pay a bill at halftime. I'm like "man." Search tunein like you said and *BAM!* I'm listening to the game through my phone bluetooth to my Alpine receiver. Freakin' A, dude!
 
A

anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

Guest
Yeah, thanks 4.6.3. Wife asked me to take her to pay a bill at halftime. I'm like "man." Search tunein like you said and *BAM!* I'm listening to the game through my phone bluetooth to my Alpine receiver. Freakin' A, dude!
Lol. I would have almost guaranteed I would never give you "tech" advice.
 
May 31, 2001
2,190
83
0
Just for clarification the iHeart Media stations in Omaha do not air Husker sports. The games have gone over to Scrips Media which would be KXSP (590 AM - Football, Men's Basketball, Volleyball, Women's Basketball, Baseball and Sports Nightly), KEZO (92.3 FM - football only) and KKCD (105.9 FM - overflow of volleyball and women's basketball). Games may only be streamed live online by Huskers.com and TuneIn Radio. Network affiliates are contractually forbidden from steaming live game action - this is not to say that some haven't and don't do it but they're playing with fire if they do.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
  4. 04 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions