Raising him right

OldasdirtDevil

Heisman
Nov 16, 2009
19,469
15,753
0
Thank you sir. I'm in Maryland. I'm sure you can imagine the attention the pole is getting. In the video guy jogging by has his Maryland shorts on. Ha ha

Oh yeah, I noticed the pole covering...it looks great. Didn't know you lived in Maryland though! I noticed the jogger when I watched the video, but I didn't pay any attention to his shorts. You might want to install an alarm on that pole.:D

OFC
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  4. 04 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple