Raising him right

OldasdirtDevil

Heisman
Nov 16, 2009
19,469
15,753
0
Thank you sir. I'm in Maryland. I'm sure you can imagine the attention the pole is getting. In the video guy jogging by has his Maryland shorts on. Ha ha

Oh yeah, I noticed the pole covering...it looks great. Didn't know you lived in Maryland though! I noticed the jogger when I watched the video, but I didn't pay any attention to his shorts. You might want to install an alarm on that pole.:D

OFC
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games