Random Adolph Rupp Question

Dbarr003

Redshirt
Mar 8, 2018
10
17
3
Anyone know how tall Adolph Rupp was? Just curious after looking at some old UK photos.
 

cawoodsct

Heisman
Apr 27, 2006
39,966
28,156
102
(6’2) Look at that purdy Kentucky blue

 

Poetax

Heisman
Apr 4, 2002
29,410
20,887
0
Yeah I have an old pic of him and Johnny Cox who was 6'4" and Rupp does look 6'2". But I don't really know.
 

uky8unc5

Heisman
May 22, 2002
17,429
12,932
113
He was taller than 5'9"
I met him a couple of times. My Uncle/Aunt were good friends with the Baron.
 

MNantz

Heisman
Dec 20, 2001
9,086
11,921
98
You know the man cast a long shadow, But I always thought he was about 6' 2"
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
  4. 04 KSR Football 4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB