Randy, please just TRANSFER!

skydawg1

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2007
5,593
1,978
113
but some piece of **** that has gone into a shell would be better off transferring.

Why he still starts is beyond me.
 

hatfieldms

All-Conference
Feb 20, 2008
8,759
2,520
113
I think we do ok recruiting. The whole team has been cold these last few weeks.
 

skydawg1

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2007
5,593
1,978
113
Come March, ALL Stansbury teams get cold. I like Rick, but he's just not a big-time coach. My money says Opie Pelphrey wins his first NCAA game at Arkansas, then gives UNC a ballgame. Stans's team is allowing wide open looks from behind the arc to a 3pt shooting team.

The problem with Stans' recruiting is his 'Plan B' guys. They are nowhere near the caliber player of his A-listers. Jamont being the exception (although it's debatable if Jamont was a Plan B to Monta).
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again