Hello. You guys might know me from the SECRant. If not, then I am Randy. A teenager from MS. I am 17. I am currently on the MSU campus. We just had a huge riot near Oak Hall. So, any questions?
Hello. You guys might know me from the SECRant. If not, then I am Randy. A teenager from MS. I am 17. I am currently on the MSU campus. We just had a huge riot near Oak Hall. So, any questions?
As a fellow Boys State delegate here on the campus of MSU I'd like to apologize for the rumors that Randy has started. There was no riot last night near Oak Hall. We did have a talent show in Lee with some girls serving as judges and the guys went a little crazy. Nothing else happened as far as a group is concerned. One delegate did steal a bike, but he was arrested and dismissed from the program sometime last night.
Again, I'd just like to apologize for these rumors and thank the University for hosting us this week.
:lol:
Who are you from tRant.
:lol:
Who are you from tRant.
Whats your twitter handle Randy?
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list