Raphael Leonard

Aug 24, 2012
1,239
631
113
Went to the Starkville/Clinton game Friday and he looked pretty impressive. Good size, great hands, pretty physical. Note that this is the 1st time I've seen him. Just curious why no big time programs are after him. Other than him not being a big fan of blocking, what's the word on him?
 

coach66

Junior
Mar 5, 2009
12,710
332
83
I hear Akers has Ole Miss ties so slow your roll. He is talented.

nm
 

HD6

Sophomore
Apr 8, 2003
10,019
108
63
Who was the last Clinton football player to go to Ole Miss?
 

aTotal360

Heisman
Nov 12, 2009
22,547
16,320
113
Thank you. We are in great position for Cam. He's been to several of our games this year.
 

coach66

Junior
Mar 5, 2009
12,710
332
83
I agree but I have heard he has some family ties to Ole Miss, may not be true

and may not be a factor in the end. I would love to have him.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  5. 05 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State