RaRa in Portal

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
He was Mr. Droptastic early in the year. But still sucks to lose him, not real sure WHY he'd leave. Auburn maybe? I can't see him going to Ole Miss, nothing to gain there. Truth be known he's better off at MSU than Auburn in my opinion.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

curseddawgs

Jun 16, 2021
He was Mr. Droptastic early in the year. But still sucks to lose him, not real sure WHY he'd leave. Auburn maybe? I can't see him going to Ole Miss, nothing to gain there. Truth be known he's better off at MSU than Auburn in my opinion.
Come on now. He was one of the most talented receivers we've had since Moulds. Just because he dropped some passes (like every receiver we've had in my lifetime) doesn't mean we have to trash him. We can miss him AND move on from him at the same time.

grimedawg1

Aug 25, 2012
Was not expecting him to leave. Maybe it’s just a bluff to get some NIL money
Imagine going in to talk to Leach about needing a certain amount of NIL money. I'm sure you'd get a full dose of Leach's assessment of play, and "here is what we think you're worth." I'd think it might be brutal.

I'm like a couple of others here though. I hate to see him go, but we have a lot of receivers bunched together and don't really have too much to worry about.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
As long as we pick up a good receiver in the portal to take his place, I’m not super worried. We replaced Malik Heath just fine, we should do the same with Rara.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Here it is. Rara is good. It's why he is getting NIL money.

I'm not going to call him average because he leaving. He was great for us.

Doing what he feels he needs to is fine by me. Now we need to do what we need to do.

Simple as that.
Is this the great portal blessing you touted in your other dumb post?

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Here it is. Rara is good. It's why he is getting NIL money.

I'm not going to call him average because he leaving. He was great for us.

Doing what he feels he needs to is fine by me. Now we need to do what we need to do.

Simple as that.
I'd wait and see where he goes, and what he gets for NIL, before making this proclamation.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Is this Ole Miss’ new version of Merry Flipmas? They just try to take our best wide receiver each year? If it is true that he is going to OM, it will make the Rebels happy as if they never lost to us. Remember, appearances is all that matters to them.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
Ra Ra should follow the money. If we didn't show him enough, he can take his talents elsewhere (and he is talented).
I hope he ends up at OM and has a great year for them like Malik did and that we still whoop that RebelAdmiralLandAckbarBearShark a$$
I appreciate OM for giving the players we don't necessarily need a chance.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
If there’s one place I’m not concerned, it’s WR.
I said this in another thread...

The one thing about this offense that doesn't bother me in this current state is wide receivers. The way the offense is ran with Will as QB - good or bad - you don't know need elite WR so to me it's next man up.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
no doubt someone is in his ear saying he will be the #1 target with 10 catches a game, would not be surprised to see him end up at somewhere like Auburn or maybe Tennessee

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
It hurts us bad not in the sense of losing a WR (we have plenty) as much as it is going to likely help a conference rival. RaRa was without question the best WR on the team though, and I’d much rather him play for us than against us. Leach’s offense is rarely ever going to have even elite WR’s get more than 600-700 yards because he uses so many, but RaRa is good enough to potentially have a 1000 yard season in the right landing spot where he is more of an alpha.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Yeah, Rara is good. He is also replaceable. I really liked him so its kinda sad but life goes on. We got guys and are getting more guys. Good luck Rodarius

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
Is this Ole Miss’ new version of Merry Flipmas? They just try to take our best wide receiver each year? If it is true that he is going to OM, it will make the Rebels happy as if they never lost to us. Remember, appearances is all that matters to them.
Ummmmmm…
Heath was far from our best receiver…

Reactions: peewee.sixpack