RaRa in Portal

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
How do you know that Rara leaving isn't part of that work? Maybe Rara wasn't happy and one of the coaches said, "Get to steppin'!" We don't know the story behind what went on here. Every program in the country is going to have transfers. Leach rotates a lot of players and those that want all the plays may end up leaving. The nice thing about the system is someone will get their reps.
We lost the bid. Had nothing to do with us not wanting him here. We wouldn't match the number.
It's portal time now, so you better hang on to your buttholes. This won't be the last one.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
We lost the bid. Had nothing to do with us not wanting him here. We wouldn't match the number.
It's portal time now, so you better hang on to your buttholes. This won't be the last one.

It never is.

But we'll be just fine!

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
Next man up. Let’s maybe see what Zavion can do. Having room at the top may help us bring in an even bigger talent. In the past if we lost Anthony Dixon, that would hurt because we couldn’t recruit another like him with his type of talent. Ra Ra is good, but there are potentially better options that will open up.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
It's not about losing. It's just that the bid was stupid.

We can't play that game. We don't need those types of guys who are so grossly overexaggerated in their own eyes.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
It's not about losing. It's just that the bid was stupid.

We can't play that game. We don't need those types of guys who are so grossly overexaggerated in their own eyes.
It's only stupid if you can't afford it. If we had plenty of NIL like the team paying, we'd have paid it. Anyone saying otherwise and selling the "he's not worth it" is selling something that's not real.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022

My fear is you are 💯 correct. If it continues down this road without some kind of cap or transfer guardrails I'm out. Not that they'll miss me but watching minor league football just doesn't appeal to me; that's where this train is heading.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
How do you know that Rara leaving isn't part of that work? Maybe Rara wasn't happy and one of the coaches said, "Get to steppin'!" We don't know the story behind what went on here. Every program in the country is going to have transfers. Leach rotates a lot of players and those that want all the plays may end up leaving. The nice thing about the system is someone will get their reps.

I think where he lands might answer that question. Lateral you could be right, blue blood we got outbid.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Bout tree fiddy
sitepandawhalecom GIF

Reactions: Rupert Jenkins

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
This is the reason college athletics are way beyond broken.
I’ll always love MS State and the ol saying of either you’re with us or against us reigns supreme now. Being able to transfer in and out without some retribution is killing amateur athletics.
17 those that don’t want to be at State!

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
He's unlikely to have a pro career. If he can get more money to finish his career somewhere else, then I think he is doing the right thing.

If not, it doesn't make a lot of sense. He would have caught a lot more balls at State over the next two years.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
It's only stupid if you can't afford it. If we had plenty of NIL like the team paying, we'd have paid it. Anyone saying otherwise and selling the "he's not worth it" is selling something that's not real.
No, it's stupid based on what will be in the portal and what we have! You spend the money else where and it frees up a spot.

It's business

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
He's unlikely to have a pro career. If he can get more money to finish his career somewhere else, then I think he is doing the right thing.

If not, it doesn't make a lot of sense. He would have caught a lot more balls at State over the next two years.

I don't begrudge him getting it while he can. I'm not going to rip of my clothes and reach for my sackcloth and morn over it either.

Reactions: Ranchdawg