Rashad Amos

GloryDawg

Heisman
Mar 3, 2005
20,630
19,339
113
I think there's 30 plus running backs in the portal. If we have an extra spot go get one.
 

o_Hot Rock

Senior
Jan 2, 2010
2,060
957
113
I will wait for Lebby to decide and support that move ‘cause I got no clue which is the best next move.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Podgy

Howiefeltersnstch

All-Conference
Dec 28, 2019
2,839
3,503
98
I think there's 30 plus running backs in the portal. If we have an extra spot go get one.
Have you looked at their ratings ?? Just because there are 30 in the portal it doesn't mean any of them are better than the 5 or 6 we already have. All the top running backs are gone. The way things are these days tho that could change before next fall obviously
 

GloryDawg

Heisman
Mar 3, 2005
20,630
19,339
113
Have you looked at their ratings ?? Just because there are 30 in the portal it doesn't mean any of them are better than the 5 or 6 we already have. All the top running backs are gone. The way things are these days tho that could change before next fall obviously
Yes but if you got extra space take a chance on one. Rather have that person than one player short. You never know who might just be a victim of system or crappy coaching.
 

Howiefeltersnstch

All-Conference
Dec 28, 2019
2,839
3,503
98
The top ranked RB that is non committed in Simeon Price and he has the same ranking as Johnie Daniel's. I wonder if Lebby has reached out to him
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5