Rate Stansbury.

DowntownDawg

May 28, 2007
...so far over 80% of the most cynical MSU board on the net thinks Stansbury is a good or great floor coach. It shows how far out there some of these wackos really are.

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
but I think the majority of folks that look at things objectively can see what the man has done and what school he coaches at. This poll is about what I expected.

patdog

May 28, 2007
You do realize the percentages change as more people vote. When I read his post earlier the total was about 85% in the great and good ratings.

fishwater99

Jun 4, 2007
FYI

My vote was for average and I see a few other people seem to agree with me.
If we make it to the Sweet 16 this year, I will say he is a good to great coach.
Please prove me wrong Stans...

muddawgs33

Aug 28, 2007
You don't win as many games as Stans has by being a poor floor coach. And whoever voted that doesn't know much about sports and shouldn't be allowed to grace us with their stupidity on a sports message board.

Dawgbreeze

Jun 11, 2007
I didn't see anything average last night. He had his team in the right sets and I wonder if Foster doesn't make some incredable shots would you be saying Stallings is a bad floor coach? Hell, Vandy is really good at home. I think they are average away from that dump they play in. We shall see in the tourney and Big Dance.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Recruiting - Good.

Defense/Rebounding - Very good.

Offense - Average/Subpar - I'll clarify this If we could actually run some sort of offense, cause lets be honest we just run around most of the time and improvise, we would be unbelievable.

All the West titles and overall title and tournament title speak for themselves as well as all the 20 win seasons.

fishwater99

Jun 4, 2007
[b said:
DesotoCountyDawg[/b]]Offense - Average/Subpar - I'll clarify this If we could actually run some sort of offense, cause lets be honest we just run around most of the time and improvise, we would be unbelievable.

I just wish we would mix up our motion offenses sometimes with just a few plays.
How about a few back screens for layup's sans Princeton once in a blue moon.

</p>