Yes it is old way story telling like Dirty Harry / John Wayne. Some current cop shows, like FBI, try to be opposite where they pull their gun but the bad guy always gets away at first. Funny thing is usually it gets someone else killed by them not ending it when they first encounter the bad guy.I really enjoyed the original Miami/Kentucky one. Before watching the trailer but after seeing it was in Detroit I said the same thing he did in the trailer, "this ought to be good". I'm typically a nothing but believable, reality show type watcher, and if any cop anywhere in this country killed as many bad guys as Raylon did in the original 'Justified', they just would be railroaded out of the country but after each episode you just had to treat the next episode as totally new experience because it seemed like he killed multiple people every episode
Trailer
We dug coal together…Looking forward to it, but damn, I’m gonna miss Boyd Crowder…
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four