Re: Last nights game.

maroonmadman

Senior
Nov 7, 2010
2,530
853
113
Re: Last nights game.

Was it just me or maybe the camera angle from center field but did anyone else have trouble seeing home plate? It almost looked recessed below ground level a bit from what I could see. Even the wife said it looked a bit off.
 

MSUDawg25

Redshirt
Jan 21, 2010
2,088
1
38
Yeah. I noticed that. At first I thought batters were standing like four feet off of the plate. Then I realized I couldn’t figure out where the plate was.
 
Last edited:
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?