Re-watching the 2017 NC Game…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
And just noticed the Jewfro of Stetson Bennett on the sidelines. How many asswhippings at the hands of Alabama was that guy a part of?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
And just noticed the Jewfro of Stetson Bennett on the sidelines. How many asswhippings at the hands of Alabama was that guy a part of?
This is what two Natties does to a BIITCH, go get some counseling man, I’m getting worried about you bro

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022

That was a gloomy period in UGA football history. In the course of 12 months both 2nd and 26 and 4th and Kirby both happened.

Then you had the botched reverse last year 😆

• Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
This game is fascinating. UGA fans- how many times did you think you had this won only to get sh*t on? At which point did you feel the best:
1. 13-0 at halftime
2. After the Hardeman bomb and subsequent Tua INT
3. Before the 4th down pass to Ridley
4. After the sack on 1st down in OT

I couldn’t imagine the level of heartbreak. From the replies ITT, it looks like it still hurts.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
That was a gloomy period in UGA football history. In the course of 12 months both 2nd and 26 and 4th and Kirby both happened.

Noticed how you skipped over the back to back Natties, but I’m not surprised, that’s what hating azz snowflakes like yourself does. Kiss it snowflake boy
Happy Georgia Bulldogs GIF by SEC Network

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
This game is fascinating. UGA fans- how many times did you think you had this won only to get sh*t on? At which point did you feel the best:
1. 13-0 at halftime
2. After the Hardeman bomb and subsequent Tua INT
3. Before the 4th down pass to Ridley
4. After the sack on 1st down in OT

I couldn’t imagine the level of heartbreak. From the replies ITT, it looks like it still hurts.
Tell the truth, you little sissy snowflakes thought you were going to win a Natty after defeating UGA in the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME didn’t you?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

It has been a rough stretch. And to think, without the turf Gods tearing ACLs, those poor bastards would be 0-6 under Kirby.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Tell the truth, you little sissy snowflakes thought you were going to win a Natty after defeating UGA in the SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME didn’t you?
Oh, Alabama definitely was going to win. I don’t think anyone with half a brain doubts that. The turf had other ideas and saved you little fellas.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
I actually have a bunch to “go back to”. You only have a single game against the B-team lmao.
Wrong, I can go back to back to back Natties sweet boy, I know it hurts your little ghey heart to see Kirby have success, I’m trying to figure out why you hate the guy so much, did he Phuck your girl or something? This is some serious hate coming from you my man. It’s getting very creepy son

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Wrong, I can go back to back to back Natties sweet boy, I know it hurts your little ghey heart to see Kirby have success, I’m trying to figure out why you hate the guy so much, did he Phuck your girl or something? This is some serious hate coming from you my man. It’s getting very creepy son
This thread isn’t even about Kirby, fvckboiiii.

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
It has been a rough stretch. And to think, without the turf Gods tearing ACLs, those poor bastards would be 0-6 under Kirby.

The last drive of 2nd and 26 had enough back ups on it to almost form a scout team O and all but 1 was a TRF.

QB Tua- TRF

RB NaJesus TRF

LT Leatherwood TRF

WR Smitty TRF

RG Hasseneur Jr

Reactions: Bigwilly64

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
The last drive of 2nd and 26 had enough back ups on it to almost form a scout team O and all but 1 was a TRF.

QB Tua- TRF

RB NaJesus TRF

LT Leatherwood TRF

WR Smitty TRF

RG Hasseneur Jr
All of those guys are in the league snowflake, but keep making my case

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

QB Tua- TRF

RB NaJesus TRF

LT Leatherwood TRF

WR Smitty TRF

RG Hasseneur Jr
The stake through the hearts of UGA fans just happened. Still feelsgoodman.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Had to feel good about something after Harbaugh went balls deep, the same Harbaugh that Kirby drug his nuts over lol
Sit down, JayVee clown. Your team couldn’t even win their own conference. What should I watch next? 4th and Kirby game? 2020 beat down in Tuscaloosa?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Sit down, JayVee clown. Your team couldn’t even win their own conference. What should I watch next? 4th and Kirby game? 2020 beat down in Tuscaloosa?
Watch Harbaugh beating your idol into retirement
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Interesting logic of you dinging UGA for not winning the conference yet you slobber over 22 Bama hypothetically beating UGA when they could t even win their division.

Straight up hypocrisy :ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Interesting logic of you dinging UGA for not winning the conference yet you slobber over 22 Bama hypothetically beating UGA when they could t even win their division.

Straight up hypocrisy :ROFLMAO:
I’m not the one calling 2022 Alabama the “new standard”. As was the case in 2023, Alabama wasn’t NC caliber, but we’re good enough to manhandle UGA.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I’m not the one calling 2022 Alabama the “new standard”. As was the case in 2023, Alabama wasn’t NC caliber, but we’re good enough to manhandle UGA.
When you win 2 outta the last 3 natties.

Come up a missed fg and fumble away from 3 peating and you’re favored to win 3 outta 4…

It’s safe to say you’re the new standard, I don’t care how much it bothers you Billiam.

Cry more…

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023

Come up a missed fg and fumble away from 3 peating and you’re favored to win 3 outta 4…

It’s safe to say you’re the new standard, I don’t care how much it bothers you Billiam.

Cry more…
“Come up a missed FG and fumble away”……naw dog, you came up “couldn’t dodge Alabama again” short of a *3-peat.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
“Come up a missed FG and fumble away”……naw dog, you came up “couldn’t dodge Alabama again” short of a *3-peat.
It’s called a narrative, you have yours I have mine.

Same way you can say UGA “dodged” Bama in 2022.

I can say they absolutely sucked compared to UGA letting TN hang 50 and losing to the team UGA hung 50 on before failing to win their DIVSION…

Narratives man…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
It’s called a narrative, you have yours I have mine.

Same way you can say UGA “dodged” Bama in 2022.

I can say they absolutely sucked compared to UGA letting TN hang 50 and losing to the team UGA hung 50 on before failing to win their DIVSION…

Narratives man…
The strongest narrative is this….Kirby Smart has never beaten an Alabama team the first time he saw them in a season. Kirby Smart has also NEVER beaten Alabama in Atlanta. The narratives seem to be on my side.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
The strongest narrative is this….Kirby Smart has never beaten an Alabama team the first time he saw them in a season. Kirby Smart has also NEVER beaten Alabama in Atlanta. The narratives seem to be on my side.
Good for you Billiam…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Feels good to own 2 out of the last 3 natties…
Imagine thinking about talking natties to Alabama is some kind of “gotcha” :ROFLMAO: What were you saying about Michigan fans talking to UGA fans? You are a walking contradiction.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I mean I don’t think it’s a “gotcha” Billiam, don’t know how you aren’t aware but I literally turn majority of what you say against you :ROFLMAO:

You said Bama owns Atlanta so I cited the last 2 of 3 natties UGA owns and right on brand you got triggered…
Imagine thinking about talking natties to Alabama is some kind of “gotcha” :ROFLMAO: What were you saying about Michigan fans talking to UGA fans? You are a walking contradiction

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I mean I don’t think it’s a “gotcha” Billiam, don’t know how you aren’t aware but I literally turn majority of what you say against you :ROFLMAO:

You said Bama owns Atlanta so I cited the last 2 of 3 natties UGA owns and right on brand you got triggered…
eric cartman mom GIF by South Park

Alabama owns UGA.
Alabama owns Atlanta.
Alabama owns the state of Georgia.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
dead seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Cry more…
Those back to back Natties broke that biitch, he’ll go back to playing dead soon. BOOK IT

Latest posts