Read we expect 4 starting OL to return

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Plus add a transfer.

That is great for protection plus the run game! There is also talk of returning most Defensive starters or rotation guys.

If we pull that off in the age of the transfer portal, that's another win for this staff!

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Number one, we need to add to it because you can never have too many Offensive Linemen. Number two, I would like for an offensive line to have one rotation deep. I really want us to be two deep across the line and three deep across if we can do it. Defensive line as well.

The Usual Suspect

Sep 1, 2011
Number one, we need to add to it because you can never have too many Offensive Linemen. Number two, I would like for an offensive line to have one rotation deep. I really want us to be two deep across the line and three deep across if we can do it. Defensive line as well.
I hope so, but doubt most return on DL. I expect we have to go to portal for DL

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Yes. Let's not forget we have young guys coming up. Same with every area. They are gonna be pushing for playing time

maroonmadman

Nov 7, 2010
In order to have a legit shot at winning the SEC west we need to be 2 deep at OL and DL. 4th quarter fatigue reared its' ugly head a few times this year.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Strategic recruiting is more important now than ever before. You better make sure all your underclassmen are ready to move into the starting rotation as juniors or they will be looking to transfer.

The portal won't allow you to be 2-deep everywhere with upperclassmen, those days are over, even for the Alabama's. Players want to play above all else.