Really...Really!!!

Poetax

Heisman
Apr 4, 2002
29,410
20,887
0
That's not what I said, so your first sentence was redundant as it's perfectly obvious you're confused, if that's what you gleaned from that post.




Yeah when you were talking about Billy packing the house, it did make me think that. Sorry if I was wrong.
 

gojvc

All-American
Feb 5, 2005
28,744
7,273
0
if you build it they will come. At yankee stadium craft beers are 14 dollars and people are drinking like a fish
I paid $9 for a Becks in the old Yankee Stadium in 2007. I’m surprised the good beers aren’t more than $14 now.
 

fredmanthecatfan

All-Conference
Apr 23, 2002
17,558
3,297
0
When you work 60 hours/week, live 2 hours away, have a perfectly good recliner, TV with DVR, don’t enjoy crowds, have beverage of choice in home, it just makes sense to watch from home.

Market forces will prevail.
 
  • Like
Reactions: STL_Cat
Nov 27, 2009
21,246
21,450
0
You need to be lured in by a $9 beer?
 

Blueworld_3.0

Heisman
Sep 23, 2008
14,131
11,260
113
Home pre-SEC season schedule has to improve to get fans back into Rupp. But, with Cal as coach I wouldn't hold my breath. For some reason he just doesn't want to play quality competition at Rupp during the pre-conference portion of the schedule. Maybe it's because he doesn't want to play the return game? Who knows but, that policy is killing attendance.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  5. 05 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon