Receivers

Viennacock

Jan 21, 2022
Where are they? Blake, Wells, Harbour etc? I heard all week we are healthy and would play.

Move Doty to receiver full time. I don't know that he's our future QB1.

Cocky Hobbit

Joined Dec 15, 2014
Feb 1, 2022
Where are they? Blake, Wells, Harbour etc? I heard all week we are healthy and would play.

He isn’t. Did well at receiver, though. Think he might be an even better tight end.

Reactions: Viennacock

Fried Chicken

Jan 30, 2022

Wells is injured. He tried to play but his night was over early. That hurt. Legette played great. If Wells can come back and be productive, we’ll be fine at WR. That’s far from our biggest concern. Having time to find them is the problem.

But don’t get your hopes up on Wells. Guys usually get beat up throughout the season, and we’re hoping he heals. He might miss significant time at some point.

Viennacock

Jan 21, 2022
Wells is injured. He tried to play but his night was over early. That hurt. Legette played great. If Wells can come back and be productive, we’ll be fine at WR. That’s far from our biggest concern. Having time to find them is the problem.

But don’t get your hopes up on Wells. Guys usually get beat up throughout the season, and we’re hoping he heals. He might miss significant time at some point.
I had a room full of people. Didn't notice that he tried to play. He has had this injury for 2+ weeks. As you mention? He could be out awike.

How about Blake? Did he play?

DaboSits2PeePee

Feb 2, 2023

I’m concerned Wells has the same type of foot injury Doty had.

BftCocks09

Joined Aug 2, 2014
Jan 24, 2022
After last night, if your number one, two, three, four, five, and six main concerns are not o line and d line I don’t know what to tell you. Rattler and Legette were phenomenal. Throw in a healthy Wells and that would be a legit problem for any team, I don’t care who it is. RB was obviously bad, but I think we all know good backs are the product of good blocking.

Reactions: USCEDGE

Fried Chicken

Jan 30, 2022
I had a room full of people. Didn't notice that he tried to play. He has had this injury for 2+ weeks. As you mention? He could be out awike.

How about Blake? Did he play?
They got in there. Couple of good blocks from the young guys. Going to have to figure out how to get them involved.

Reactions: Viennacock