Recruits

thelaw

Redshirt
Jul 14, 2008
503
0
0
As Coach Riley once said, "Why'd you turn against me, Gordon? For six years, I taughtcha how to skate, I taughtcha how to score, I taughtcha how to go for the "W". You could have been one of the greats! An' now look at yourself. You're not even a has-been. You're a never-was."

Solike I said it depends.
 

EClass04

Redshirt
Feb 2, 2010
241
0
0
At this point, the only recruits they have that I would really want are Senquez Gholson and the wr from Raleigh. We need all the quality wideouts we can find, and getting Gholson and Whiteheadtogether in thisclass would no doubt bolster our quality and depth in the secondary.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar