Red Monkey Butt...

Pickle_Rick

All-American
Oct 8, 2017
4,358
6,636
0
They some butt hurtin' goin' on over ta' U6! ***-istant coach Nolan Smith say he would never go to the draft to have his picture taken unless the player invited him "personally". Number 1, you got to have a player good enuff to be drafted short stack. Akshually Theres nothin' to come after 1.

Somebody get dat boy some Chapstick, or Red Monkey Butt powder for that chapped ***! Whoo--wee that burn can sting a might.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,943
88,004
113
They some butt hurtin' goin' on over ta' U6! ***-istant coach Nolan Smith say he would never go to the draft to have his picture taken unless the player invited him "personally". Number 1, you got to have a player good enuff to be drafted short stack. Akshually Theres nothin' to come after 1.

Somebody get dat boy some Chapstick, or Red Monkey Butt powder for that chapped ***! Whoo--wee that burn can sting a might.
I seen that the night of the draft. He’s just upset they don’t have an NBA quality player in that D3 program they run.
 
Oct 9, 2015
14,207
37,772
78
I came to this thread hoping to see a picture of red monkey butt.


 

Pickle_Rick

All-American
Oct 8, 2017
4,358
6,636
0
For those who don't shop in all the right establishments, there is a product labeled "Red Monkey Butt Powder" for chaffing. And "Lady's Red Monkey Butt Powder" suitable for Duke players, and other 12 year old girls
 
  • Haha
Reactions: UKrazycat2_rivals

Pickle_Rick

All-American
Oct 8, 2017
4,358
6,636
0
PickRick, you're fast becoming the Ricky Gervais of this board. Having your drink and thinking, "I don't care mods." But UL hatred will get some laughs. Cheers!





TY. I've cultivated my disdain through years of alcohol, and drug abuse. Actually, my stuff sounds much funnier in my head. And my bans keep you from seeing the good stuff because RR, doesnt work blue.
 

Blueheart32

All-Conference
Apr 23, 2021
1,886
2,504
0
That’s crazy cuz him and Scheyer played together and got lucky with the championship John wall should have got
I don't believe it was directed at Scheyer because Nolan he said he wouldn't go unless the player asked him to, and Scheyer was invited to go and sit at the table with his family by Lively , BUT, I don't know Nolan and haven't talked to him, so who knows? I still think it was a shot at Cal, but I don't know that either. I have heard though that Smith and Scheyer aren't exactly best buds, but not because of Jon getting the head coaching job.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DaDirtyLeb69

DaDirtyLeb69

Heisman
Jan 4, 2022
46,205
74,031
113
I don't believe it was directed at Scheyer because Nolan he said he wouldn't go unless the player asked him to, and Scheyer was invited to go and sit at the table with his family by Lively , BUT, I don't know Nolan and haven't talked to him, so who knows? I still think it was a shot at Cal, but I don't know that either. I have heard though that Smith and Scheyer aren't exactly best buds, but not because of Jon getting the head coaching job.
I guess if they were competing for the coaching stuff and being around one another all the time you eventually get tired of one another
 

pauled#1

All-American
Feb 11, 2003
5,883
5,600
96
After a long ride on my Harley, that Red Monkey Butt powder feels pretty good!😂
 

katwest

Heisman
Feb 16, 2003
40,117
14,264
113
Nolan Big Nose Smith still hating on Kentucky, Now all he will see and hear all of the time is Kentucky. Him being in Kentucky will torment him even more seeing all of the UK gear up close now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pickle_Rick
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
  3. 03 KSR Football State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football 5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!