Reggie Perry

DAWG61

Redshirt
Feb 26, 2008
10,111
0
0
first double double tonight in his NBA career as the Nets routed OKC. 10 points 11 boards in 19 minutes. It's very early still but the Nets are 13-8 and look to be headed for a deep run in the playoffs.
 

Uncle Ruckus

All-American
Apr 1, 2011
15,323
6,712
113
Is he getting consistent minutes? I haven’t watched the nba in years but I may need to now.
Anything on Woodard?
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,638
7,898
113
I really like Perry’s chances in the league. I’ve mentioned it a couple times before, but if he can learn to knock down that 15-footer regularly, it’ll be dang near impossible to keep him off an NBA roster. If he can start hitting the long ball, he could be the next Lamarcus Aldridge
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?