If you remember what Pikiell said early in his tenure...."looking for under the radar kids that he can develop and who will embrace the challenge of playing in the Big 10". Hopefully, the board won't kill him when he starts to bring in these type of players.
But he also said that he would not bring in guys just to fill spots.
But he also said that he would not bring in guys just to fill spots.
I fully expect there to be 11 eligible scholarship players on roster this season.
That would exclude transfers that sit out the season...
Is Bullock definitely coming?Who are our remaining options now that we lost out of the twins? I remember hearing about a Florida transfer, but it's been very quiet here lately and I don't like it. I believe with Bullock we have 3 open scholarships.
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 4 games