If you remember what Pikiell said early in his tenure...."looking for under the radar kids that he can develop and who will embrace the challenge of playing in the Big 10". Hopefully, the board won't kill him when he starts to bring in these type of players.
But he also said that he would not bring in guys just to fill spots.
But he also said that he would not bring in guys just to fill spots.
I fully expect there to be 11 eligible scholarship players on roster this season.
That would exclude transfers that sit out the season...
Is Bullock definitely coming?Who are our remaining options now that we lost out of the twins? I remember hearing about a Florida transfer, but it's been very quiet here lately and I don't like it. I believe with Bullock we have 3 open scholarships.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
The Knight Report Football
College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game